To interact with peripheral stations of the IEC 60870-5-104 standard, the server provides an IEC 60870-5-104 device. The device functions as a master node in an Ethernet network and implements most of the application commands of the 60870-5-5 standard.
- Representation of value, quality descriptor, cause of transmission, timestamp as OPC UA elements
- Periodic, manual, event-driven call of applied commands (general interrogation, counter interrogation, time synchronization, etc.)
- Controlled station time zone setting
- SSL support
- Proper writing of buffered data to storage (InfluxDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Shared TCP / IP channel concept for primary device and subdevice