Comment on page
What is Monokot Server?
Supported drivers for interaction with external devices and services:
- Modbus TCP, RTU over TCP, RTU, ASCII (as master or slave).
- S7 protocol for Siemens devices via Ethernet.
- SNMP v1 and SNMP v2c.
- InfluxDB Connector (representation of time series fields as OPC UA items).
- IEC 60870-5-104 (TCP/IP client).
- OPC UA Client (access to external OPC UA servers).
The server provides the ability to publish and store industrial data as time series using the following drivers:
- Oracle Database.
- MS SQL Server.
- REST Client.
Supported OPC UA communication services:
- Data Access.
- History Access.
The server supports remote administration, which makes it possible to deploy it on operating systems without a graphical shell.