Time series manager allows you to import (export) structure of groups and time series from (to) CSV file. Format of the CSV file is as follows:
- Each field is enclosed in double quotes. If the field contains double quotes, then extra double quotes are inserted in front of them. For example, field "Mud" temperature, °C must be as follows """Mud"" temperature, °C"
- Fields are separated by commas, e.g.: "Group1","TS_WaterLevel","Influx","Tag"
- Each new set of fields starts with a new line.
- The first line specifies the name of the fields (parameters) and must contain all the parameters used.
Description of fields used during export and import of the time series:
- Series Group: contains path to the group which contains the time series. Names of the groups are separated by dots.
- Series: contains the time series name.
- Store: contains the store name associated with the time series.
- Data Source Object Type: contains the data source type (Tag or Expression)
- Data Source Group: contains path to the group which contains the data source. Names of the groups are separated by dots.
- Data Source: contains the data source name.
- Address: contains string representation of the address (ID) (in the format specified by the store)
- Converter: contains string representation of the value converter (in the format specified for each type of the converter)
- Deadband: contains value for the deadband.
- Deadband Mode: contains deadband mode.
- Sampling Mode: specifies the mode for presentation of continuous quantity (None, Discrete, Analog).
- Sampling Delta Factor: specifies the factor (the real number) used for the values representation in the Analog mode.
- Repeat Last Sample: specifies that the current sample must be cycled if data source doesn’t change.
- Repeat Last Sample Factor: contains the factor (the real number) used for calculation of time interval in the cycling mode.
- Comment: contains any custom text.
Import from Tags/Expressions
Time series manager allows you to import the structure of groups and time series from the tags/expressions available in the server. In this case the structure of groups and time series is created being equivalent to the structure of groups and tags/expressions where the data source for each time series will be a tag/expression which is the basis for this time series.