The tag manager allows to import / export the structure of groups and tags from / to a CSV file. The CSV file is formatted as follows:
- Each field is enclosed in double quotes. If the field contains double quotes, then additional double quotes are put around them. For example, the field "Mud" temperature, °C should look like this: """Mud"" temperature, °C"
- Fields are separated by commas. For example: "Group1","Tag4","","gas-plc","400005@INT"
- Each new set of fields begins with a new line
- The first line defines the names of the fields (parameters) and should contain all the parameters used
Description of fields used when exporting and importing tags:
- Tag Group: contains the path to the group where the tag is located. Group names are separated by dots
- Tag: contains the tag name
- Device Group: contains the name of the group where the device associated with the tag is located
- Device: contains the path to the device or child device. Device names are separated by dots
- Address: contains string representation of the data address (in device-specific format)
- Update Rate: contains the tag update rate
- Converter: contains string representation of the value converter (in converter-specific format)
- Comment: contains any custom text
- Change Trigger: contains change notification mode